0. choose x86 or x64 and download it
1. unpack archive to any catalog
2. if you have not a VS Studio 2012 installed, you should register msdia110.dll by the command
3. run windbg and load pykd:
4. to use pykd within python program add a path to pykd to the PYTHONPATH or via registry ( \SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\version\PythonPath )
Where is an automatic installer?
We still have a problem with the installer (see https://pykd.codeplex.com/workitem/13172 ) and can not upload fixed version now.
Installation with pip:
You can install pykd as a common python package with pip:
pip install pykd
Or upgrade existing version:
pip install pykd --upgrade
Pykd page on the PyPI: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pykd
- setFrame routine. It changes a current local scope.
- resetFrame routine. It resets the current scope to the default scope of the current thread
- EventHandler::onChangeLocalScope method. It is hit when the current local scope has been changed
- Breakpoint::getOffset method. It returns breakpoint's memory offset.
- fixed :
issue #13351 (cpu() raises exception after loadDump )
issue #13349 (getThreadSystemID call lead to onCurrentThreadChange callback is hit)
issue #13365( can not get symbol information on x64 system )