Other Available Downloads
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!!
- Added: getVersion routine ( return tuple of the module's file version )
- Added: queryVersion ( return string from the module's version resources )
- Fixed: getStackWow64
- Fixed: getting local variables by index
Thank you for your support!
- Added: getProcessThreads ( Get all process's threads ( user mode only ) )
- Fixed: stack overflow during work with linked list
- Added: getStackTraceWow64 routine (return part of a stack from WOW64 context)
- Added: findMemoryRegion routine (find valid memory region in the taget process virtual memory)
- Added: getVaProtect (return protection attributes of the virtual address of the target usermode process)
- Added callback for exception handling
- Fixed: script cannot be run by !py command without typing its extension if its lengtn <=3 ( You can do: !py ab )
- Fixed: removed annoying stacktrace output for system exit exception
- Fixed: ptr value sometimes is not extended to 64 bit format
- Fixed: Abnormal process termination after findSymbol call
- Fixed : Abnormal process termination after setCurrentProcess, setImplicitThread calls
- Added: cache for symbols ( symbols files is opened only once )
- Added : output stacktrace for event callbacks
- Fixed: multiple bugs at WOW64 mode
- Fixed: added 'forgotten' setProcessorMode routine
- Fixed: deadlock after calling !py command without args
- Fixed: print typedVar with invalid address will not raise MemoryException ( ???? printed instead )
- Fixed: IDebugEventCallback::LoadModule and IDebugEventCallback::UnloadModule exception occured during live debugging
- New feature: module::enumSymbols method ( return list of symbols )
- New feature: script running in windbg can be termintated by Ctrl+Break
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.